This is and was a Monarch Grand Vacations property, now being taken over by Diamond resorts International. This is by far the most beautiful place my wife and I have stayed. we went to other Time share presentations while there but none of the properties we've seen rate as High as this one does with us. The kitchens inside are real. Meaning they are full sized with a refrigerator stove, oven, dishwasher, utensils, Pots pans and Dishes servings for four. The rooms are spacious the balconies just as grand. Prices for food and drink at the resort are high ($12for a margarita) But the location is great, You can walk to the Mega market up the street and shop. Walk into town (San Jose del Cabo) and eat drink and be merry. It is an artists town and they have a great Art walk every Thursday. You can see local artists and jewelry makers, taste tequilas and walk among the friendly locals. You really can't go wrong staying here especially if you like to explore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Azul Resort is an award-winning resort that features an award-winning spa, Paz. This resort also has a purpose built, $15 million wedding chapel, Corazon, that overlooks the resort out to the Sea of Cortez. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Cabo Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Azul Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Cabo Azul
- Cabo Azul Resort Spa
- Cabo Azul Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo