Being a frequent visitor of Cabo we purchased a timeshare at Cabo Azul 4 years ago when they were part of Pacific Monarch, knowing that we would only ever come to this property. First as most people have stated it is a beautiful property if you know Dodd Mitchell's design he did not disappoint with this property.
Staff- Everyone was friendly for the most part. Encountered a very rude waiter at Javiers and Natalie at the "timeshare presentation" was dreadful.
Food- Average at best. Javiers' just okay. Food by the pool was good, but nothing to write home about. Drinks were good definitely try the tamarindo margarita. All in all I've had much better food in Cabo and other places. For the price of some of the food, I'd expect much better.
Accomodations- Rooms are beautiful we stayed in the penthouse. The room is large and gorgeous. This year unfortunately our room had tons- seriously tons of mosquitoes in it. Despite having the doors closed and having them come to spray several times we all got bitten pretty badly and this has never ever happened in Cabo before and there was no rain. Not sure what that was about.
Pools- Are the best feature of this property in my Opinion. The pools range from cool to quite warm. They are all no more than five feet so nice for kids. There's a little splash pool supposedly for kids but my one year old wanted no part of that.
All in all this is a nice place to stay. Is it a five star property? no. Are they trying to sell it as such? yes. Area for improvements..more kids activities, fitness classes, yoga on the beach, better quality food at Javiers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Azul Resort is an award-winning resort that features an award-winning spa, Paz. This resort also has a purpose built, $15 million wedding chapel, Corazon, that overlooks the resort out to the Sea of Cortez. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Cabo Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Azul Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Cabo Azul
- Cabo Azul Resort Spa
- Cabo Azul Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo