This resort is beautiful and very clean. Our room had 2 bedrooms, a kitchen and a living area. So spacious and wonderful with kids.
The beach is nice but we mainly used the pool. My complaint about the pools is that they were super chilly. Yes, we were there in January but, still. The hot tub was nice though, I spent most of my time in there. The kids didn't seem to mind the cold pool water so I guess that's good.
Also, the pools were pretty deep for the kids. No really hallow area to play.
The restaurants on site were good but they get pricey. Make sure you have lots of snacks and drinks on hand in your kitchenette. Saves SO much $$$.
There is really no night life a this resort except there was a beach party which was wonderful. The kids loved the limbo contest. Other then that, it's pretty quite at night which we appreciated.
They have a wonderful spa as well as gym. Very clean.
It's about a 15 minute cab ride into san Jose and a 30-45 min cab into Cabo, which can get $$$. We only left a few times.
I would go back, we had a great time overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Azul Resort is an award-winning resort that features an award-winning spa, Paz. This resort also has a purpose built, $15 million wedding chapel, Corazon, that overlooks the resort out to the Sea of Cortez. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, BookIt.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Cabo Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Azul Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Cabo Azul
- Cabo Azul Resort Spa
- Cabo Azul Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo