This resort is absolutely amazing! My husband and I went with another couple and we stayed in the penthouse for 3 nights. It was the best suite I have ever stayed in. We did see a two bedroom and it was just as nice. Full kitchen with granite counter tops, jacuzzi tub, marble floors, and comfortable beds. The amenities were all 5 star quality.
Infinity pool was where we spent most of our time. There are comfy beach chairs, pods that you can lie in that will fit up to 4 people, beds that are elevated in the pool, and hammoks. All the pictures from their website is exactly how it looks. They also have beach chairs under palapas on the beach. You can not swim in beach because of the strong current and rip tide, but the waves are just amazing to watch.
Only thing that needs a little tweaking is the service at the restaurants. It was a bit slow, but the food was great at Javiers's.
1) Go to the Mega Market and buy groceries about a $5 taxi ride there. The market at the resort is pretty expensive.
2) There is a shuttle that goes to Cabo San Lucas from 9-1, 12-6, 3-9 and it costs $15 per person roundtrip. Very touristy. But we wanted to see Los Arcos. We took a snorkeling tour set up by the resort for $35 and we had a great time.
3) This resort is still under construction, but it did not bother us at all because it is blocked off from the rest of the resort. This resort is going to 5 stars when it is finished.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Azul Resort is an award-winning resort that features an award-winning spa, Paz. This resort also has a purpose built, $15 million wedding chapel, Corazon, that overlooks the resort out to the Sea of Cortez. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Cabo Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Azul Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Cabo Azul
- Cabo Azul Resort Spa
- Cabo Azul Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo