Just finishing up our trip at Cabo Azul and it was great! A few hiccups with the Internet but they had us up and running in no time and comped us for it. The 2nd bedroom lighting is not great but was tolerable. Everything else about the cleanliness, service, and how nice everyone is makes it a great place to visit. Javier's is really good and so is the hut. Stay away from the pizza night not so good. The only bad meal we had all week was that, everything else was fantastic. We did sit in on a timeshare sales pitch which took exactly 90 mins but were able to get 2 rounds of golf at a nearby Jack Nicholson course for free as well as two 90 min massages for free!!! Saved us good money!! There spa is beautiful and massages were really good. Overall would come back here in a heartbeat!!! We booked this trip off travelzoo and would do it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Azul Resort is an award-winning resort that features an award-winning spa, Paz. This resort also has a purpose built, $15 million wedding chapel, Corazon, that overlooks the resort out to the Sea of Cortez. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Cabo Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Azul Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Cabo Azul
- Cabo Azul Resort Spa
- Cabo Azul Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo