My daughter and I just returned from 6 nights at Cabo Azul. The property is beautiful, the pool is phenomenal, rooms spacious and well appointed, the beach is great for sunning and walking (not swimming but who cares?), the staff friendly and accomodating, the food very good. Our room was serviced 2-3 times each day, and staff was always cleaning on the property. Everything was impeccable. It was a relaxing trip which is what we needed. We found little need to go to Cabo San Lucas more than once. We walked to the Mega Mart and the town of San Jose del Cabo (and taxi'ed back). Enjoyed the daily happy hr (2 for 1) and taco specials M-W-F. The only - and I mean only criticism- was that the room lighting was very dim esp. at night. But it's vacation so who cares?! There was always ample seating at the pool or the beach, plenty of towels, and the cabanas are wonderful for naps!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Azul Resort is an award-winning resort that features an award-winning spa, Paz. This resort also has a purpose built, $15 million wedding chapel, Corazon, that overlooks the resort out to the Sea of Cortez. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cabo Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Azul Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Cabo Azul
- Cabo Azul Resort Spa
- Cabo Azul Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo