We've been to some pretty beautiful properties in the past, but Cabo Azul really took the cake. The architecture was gorgeous. The grounds impeccably clean. The villas decor was unmatched. And the infinity pools? Amazing. The restaurants had good food and the staff was friendly. Highly recommend checking out the spa as well. It was positively dreamy inside. If you're looking for a good resort in Cabo, look no further than Cabo Azul. TravelZoo and Amazon Local have been also running some pretty impeccable deals for this place for $599 for 4 nights. Our stay at Cabo Azul was easily one of the most relaxing vacations I have had. I usually love to hit the ground running while traveling, but I can honestly stay for once it was hard to ever leave where we were staying! Go go go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Azul Resort is an award-winning resort that features an award-winning spa, Paz. This resort also has a purpose built, $15 million wedding chapel, Corazon, that overlooks the resort out to the Sea of Cortez. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cabo Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Azul Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Cabo Azul
- Cabo Azul Resort Spa
- Cabo Azul Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo