Just returned from a 4 night stay and we're missing the atmosphere, food, service, and gorgeous view from our villa. We didn't have any problems avoiding the timeshare reps. They were persistent, but our attitude was that they were just doing their job. We rented a car for the day and drove around both San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas. We avoided the typical "tourist" stops and chose out of the way eateries during our drive... all incredibly fresh and delicious! But we also enjoyed the meals we had at both Javier's and Flor De Noche. We used TransCabo (link through the resort website) for a'port shuttle to the resort. Be aware that you don't pay for their shuttle service till you arrive and check in at the resort. In researching our options, we were told by TransBaja that they were the same as TransCabo... not true!! For those who expressed their disappointment in not being able to swim in the ocean... do your research prior to booking. All info. we read stated the dangers of rip currents. We would definitely visit this resort again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Azul Resort is an award-winning resort that features an award-winning spa, Paz. This resort also has a purpose built, $15 million wedding chapel, Corazon, that overlooks the resort out to the Sea of Cortez. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Cabo Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Azul Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Cabo Azul
- Cabo Azul Resort Spa
- Cabo Azul Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo