“Great Spring Break Destination” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos

You added Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos to your Saves list
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Paseo del Malecon l-5 D, Fonatur Zona Hotelera, San Jose del Cabo, Mexico (Formerly Barcelo Los Cabos Palace Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
New All Inclusive Hotels
Ranked #9 of 37 Hotels in San Jose del Cabo
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Leesburg, Virginia
“Great Spring Break Destination”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Our family including kids 18, 15 and 12 really enjoyed the property. Large suite with adjoining rooms. Good food and pool atmosphere. Sports Bar on the Property to watch NCAA Tournament. Only downside is that swimming is not allowed in the ocean due to riptides.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (407)
Pasadena, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2015

I had an awesome experience at this property and I highly recommend.My stay there was definitely enhanced by the excellent service I received from the staff,especially from Capitan Carlos and Ifren Oliva.The food was amazing! I will be returning soon,hopefully this year.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Savannah, ga
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2015

We spent a week at this resort with 3 other couples and it was nice (not as nice as some others down the street we have stayed at) but the dinner options were horrible. Not in quality and taste but the ability to actually eat. The 6 of us did not get to eat dinner before 9 (leaving after 10 each time some nights closer to 11) because they do not take reservations and you have to have the whole group there to even get your name on the list. There just aren't enough restaurants to support the number of rooms at this resort for dinner. We never ate at two of them because the wait was so long and one wasn't open the whole time we were there. We won't be going back to this resort considering the all adult ones that are on the same street that have adequate eating options per number of guests. Also another big issue for us was the fact you had to wear bracelets the whole time. I have never been to an all inclusive where you had to wear bands. It's tacky to me and looks bad in nice dressy pictures.

Room Tip: Despite the fact that all three couples paid the same amount each room was very different in size, v...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Eureka
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2015

Gorgeous, upscale, and excellent service. Food was amazing as well as the property. Shows are definitely worth going to. Employees are professional and friendly. Full service restaurants are a wonderful experience. Our personal favorite was the Spanish and Japanese. The rooms are so comfortable you don't mind just spending time there...a total relaxing vacation!

Room Tip: Ocean view
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2015

I went here with a friend of mine and we had a blast! The rooms were nice as was the property. We mainly hung out at the pool since you can't swim in the ocean. The restaurants were all pretty good and we didn't have a problem getting into any of them. I wouldn't say the upgrade is necessary we only had one bar refuse to serve us the premium liquor. We did tip, although I don't think it is necessary.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Paris, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2015

I normally don't write reviews but because I am so anxious for this hotel to re-open I thought I would share. My husband and I travel once a year alone generally in February and again in the summer with our older children. (17, 19, 20, 23).
I have to say the Hyatt Ziva was one of the most beautiful places we have ever been too. Los Cabos is one my favourite destinations. The Hyatt Ziva, is now added to my list of favourite resorts. I honestly have nothing negative to say. The rooms are gorgeous, the resort is picture perfect, the pools are lovely, the staff helpful, food delishes, everything is excellent. I would have to mention my children did get a little bored with the evening life. The resort is very quiet at night. They would have been happy if there was some bands in the lobby etc but it was more a relaxing night life here. Worked well for mom and dad.
I cannot wait for the Hyatt to re-open so I can visit again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2015

My family and I stayed at this resort with very high expectations....and those expectations were met. The grounds are beautiful, the room was great and the food was beyond fantastic for an all inclusive resort. During our stay, they were filming " The Bachelor Canada, not that I cared much but it's worth a mention. We will certainly come back for another stay..

Stayed May 2014

Been to Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos? Share your experiences!