We are seasoned travelers and decided that we would try a more relaxing all-inclusive. This was our first experience and it will not be our last at Hyatt Ziva. I almost cried we when left after 7 nights. The service is excellent. The staff are genuine and gracious and we felt like we left some new friends behind. Just to name a few, Anne our room attendant, Christian at the adult pool, and of course Carlos at Capri restaurant. The food is excellent at the restaurants. Go to all of them. Try the fresh anchovy tapas at El Cortijo, and the antipasta table at Capri is wonderful. Spend an evening on the beach with your toes in the sand at the Hacienda restaurant. Enjoy smoked marlin tostadas at the pool. I'm a retired chef and I can say that I appreciate the quality and delivery of dining at this resort. My husband arranged a birthday dinner at Capri. Carlos gave me a night to remember. Champagne, cake and a song. They also take safety very seriously here. We had a hurrican off shore our last day and they had attendants at the beach to insure that no one got in the surf. It was an awesome experience seeing the waves. There are plenty of activies but you can also take one of the Baja Tours excursions which are excellent. We did Taste of Cabo and it was a lot of fun. Entertainment is a little quirky, but that was the charm. Very much like a cruise. The singers and dancers are talented and they put their heart into the performances. Really enjoyed the Mexican show with the Mariachi's and dancers.
We were there when they had a conference booked. I was impressed the way they made sure that vacations were not interruped. We really didn't mind sharing the resort given how they managed both priorities.
Go, have fun, relax. We are already looking into a repeat trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on one of the most majestic peninsulas in the world and offering spectacular views of the Sea of Cortes, Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos is a luxurious all inclusive oasis of sophistication and comfort. This magnificent beachfront resort is minutes from beautiful downtown San Jose del Cabo and features plush accommodations, impressive amenities, impeccable service and is just minutes from the international airport.Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos is a unique, all inclusive experience that offers a myriad of activities from fine dining options at six a la carte restaurants and two gourmet buffet restaurants, to unique spa treatments, Children’s programming and nightly entertainment shows. Enjoy deep-water fishing, scuba diving, world-class golf and many more adventure activities nearby. Or, simply relax and soak up the sun in one of the resort’s five swimming pools and breathtaking beachfront.This luxury resort also features 35,000 square feet of meeting facilities and ideal locations combined with the special touch of event planners who will attend to every last detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Venere, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Los Cabos Palace Deluxe Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Barcelo Hotel Los Cabos
- Barcelo Resort Los Cabos
- The Grand Baja
- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo