I enjoyed this all inclusive resort. The food was wonderful. New York strip steaks, Shrimp and Red Snapper to name a few. The service was great, especially in the restaurants. Our son fell in love with the food and they catered to his wants even when his favorites were not on the menu one day. (The french fries and potatoes were his thing.)
We went on several excursions and upon returning to the Ziva, the amenities really helped us relax and feel comfortable.
The pools were beautiful. Pick your seats around the pool early.
The waves at the beach never stop and will take you away. Be careful. They do not encourage swimming here.
We were 20 miles from most of the main attractions of Cabos, but its not a bad ride. The drivers that come to pick you up, do drive fast. They are not the Ziva's drivers.
If you can, pay for the resort before you arrive to save on the transaction fees, (from dollars to pesos).
Taking some cash with you for tipping is encouraged. ($1's and $5's).
They will treat you like a King or Queen if you do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on one of the most majestic peninsulas in the world and offering spectacular views of the Sea of Cortes, Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos is a luxurious all inclusive oasis of sophistication and comfort. This magnificent beachfront resort is minutes from beautiful downtown San Jose del Cabo and features plush accommodations, impressive amenities, impeccable service and is just minutes from the international airport.Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos is a unique, all inclusive experience that offers a myriad of activities from fine dining options at six a la carte restaurants and two gourmet buffet restaurants, to unique spa treatments, Children’s programming and nightly entertainment shows. Enjoy deep-water fishing, scuba diving, world-class golf and many more adventure activities nearby. Or, simply relax and soak up the sun in one of the resort’s five swimming pools and breathtaking beachfront.This luxury resort also features 35,000 square feet of meeting facilities and ideal locations combined with the special touch of event planners who will attend to every last detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Los Cabos Palace Deluxe Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Barcelo Hotel Los Cabos
- Barcelo Resort Los Cabos
- The Grand Baja
- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo