We just stayed at this beautiful resort for 5 nights and we were extremely happy with it. The food was delicious, especially at the French Restaurant, Bon Vivant. The grounds were amazing and the service with outstanding throughout the resort. Although somewhat cheesy, the nightly entertainment was fun to watch and the performers were very talented.
The only complaint I have is that I wish it had been made clear to us that men need to wear long pants and closed toed shoes at 3 of the dinner restaurants (The Lotus, Capri, & Bon Vivant). We had to go buy a pair of men's pants during our vacation, which is not what we wanted to spend out time doing.
One thing that drives me crazy during my vacation is when it seems like the majority of the chairs are "reserved" by a random hat or bag or towel every morning, but the owners of these items are no where to be found for hours. My husband & I finally got smart this trip and packed our own "spring floats" we bought at Walmart. This gave us the best seats on the resort every time we went to the pool, the ones in the water that move to sun or shade depending on where you steer them! I swear by these "spring floats", they fold up so they don't take up too much room in your luggage, plus it only took us about 10 seconds to blow them up. No pump necessary!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on one of the most majestic peninsulas in the world and offering spectacular views of the Sea of Cortes, Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos is a luxurious all inclusive oasis of sophistication and comfort. This magnificent beachfront resort is minutes from beautiful downtown San Jose del Cabo and features plush accommodations, impressive amenities, impeccable service and is just minutes from the international airport.Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos is a unique, all inclusive experience that offers a myriad of activities from fine dining options at six a la carte restaurants and two gourmet buffet restaurants, to unique spa treatments, Children’s programming and nightly entertainment shows. Enjoy deep-water fishing, scuba diving, world-class golf and many more adventure activities nearby. Or, simply relax and soak up the sun in one of the resort’s five swimming pools and breathtaking beachfront.This luxury resort also features 35,000 square feet of meeting facilities and ideal locations combined with the special touch of event planners who will attend to every last detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Los Cabos Palace Deluxe Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Barcelo Hotel Los Cabos
- Barcelo Resort Los Cabos
- The Grand Baja
- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo