Last week, my family stayed at this hotel and had a fabulous time. We were in a 2br ocean front room. It was great to have a separate room for the kids, and a bdroom for my wife and I. We overlooked the infinity pool and the beach. As early risers, we spent hours reading on our balcony listening to the ocean. With teen agers, we ordered room service for breakfast daily, as the kids were able to sleep in and we could still enjoy our morning coffee.
Dinners at the Bon Viviant and Japanese restaurant were awesome. Daniel and Esteban at the French restaurant treated us to a 2 hour feast that left us wanting to return.
We took a cab into San Jose twice, and shopped for souvenirs stopping for cool drinks at several spots. It was nice to visit the church and get a little taste of the town.
Wifi in the room was great, service from all staff was friendly and helpful (beginning with Kevin at the check-in). As others have mentioned, the only negative was the lack of beach swimming. We did visit Chileno Beach to get into the ocean. We spent about half a day there, and enjoyed the calmer waters. Otherwise the hotel would be a 5!
We took a private shuttle to the hotel via Airport Cabo. I recommend this for families, as the $80 round trip cost was affordable and the ride comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on one of the most majestic peninsulas in the world and offering spectacular views of the Sea of Cortes, Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos is a luxurious all inclusive oasis of sophistication and comfort. This magnificent beachfront resort is minutes from beautiful downtown San Jose del Cabo and features plush accommodations, impressive amenities, impeccable service and is just minutes from the international airport.Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos is a unique, all inclusive experience that offers a myriad of activities from fine dining options at six a la carte restaurants and two gourmet buffet restaurants, to unique spa treatments, Children’s programming and nightly entertainment shows. Enjoy deep-water fishing, scuba diving, world-class golf and many more adventure activities nearby. Or, simply relax and soak up the sun in one of the resort’s five swimming pools and breathtaking beachfront.This luxury resort also features 35,000 square feet of meeting facilities and ideal locations combined with the special touch of event planners who will attend to every last detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Los Cabos Palace Deluxe Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Barcelo Hotel Los Cabos
- Barcelo Resort Los Cabos
- The Grand Baja
- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo