we recently returned to the Hyatt Ziva as we had 3 free nights to use. we had been given the free nights when it was still the Barcelo. We were very happy that the Hyatt was honouring the free nights. so 3 free night and we extended out stay for another 3 nights. I have to say I am glad that we really only paid 50% of what it cost.
The service was absolutely excellent! and over all we still really enjoyed the stay but just because its a new name on the hotel that is concidered higher class you now pay more for what i felt was less.
-onyl wifi in the lobby but smart TV in the rooms
-allowed 4 nights at the a la carte restaurants and must make reservations, but all restaurants were open everynight
-food was amazing and abundant!
-room service only included with premium room but has a large selection
-wifi all over the resort but horrible, could only get it at the pool and while on the balcony of out room
-a la carte was unlimited and no reservation required, but restaurants were not always open they have a schedule over the week
-the selection of food on the a la catre menues was substantial lessened and not nearly as good.
-room service and other amenities that were only for premium rooms before was now included but again the room service menue was terrible.
-the infinity pool was not so, it was not even close to being full enough
This really is an excellent resort but i just feel that sine becoming the hyatt they make you pay more for less.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Los Cabos Palace Deluxe Hotel
- Barcelo Los Cabos Palace Deluxe Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Barcelo Hotel Los Cabos
- Barcelo Resort Los Cabos
- Grand Baja Resort
- The Grand Baja
- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on one of the most majestic peninsulas in the world and offering spectacular views of the Sea of Cortes, Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos is a luxurious all inclusive oasis of sophistication and comfort. This magnificent beachfront resort is minutes from beautiful downtown San Jose del Cabo and features plush accommodations, impressive amenities, impeccable service and is just minutes from the international airport.Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos is a unique, all inclusive experience that offers a myriad of activities from fine dining options at six a la carte restaurants and two gourmet buffet restaurants, to unique spa treatments, Children’s programming and nightly entertainment shows. Enjoy deep-water fishing, scuba diving, world-class golf and many more adventure activities nearby. Or, simply relax and soak up the sun in one of the resort’s five swimming pools and breathtaking beachfront.This luxury resort also features 35,000 square feet of meeting facilities and ideal locations combined with the special touch of event planners who will attend to every last detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Amex, getaroom.com, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.