“ABSOLUTELY best coffee in town!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Coffee Shop, Sandwiches
Boca Raton, Florida
“ABSOLUTELY best coffee in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Last week I was walking downtown San Jose del Cabo and I ran into a new place called Plaza Don Carlos. Apparently is fairly new, like 1 year. Inside there is a Cafe Dona Nena. I have to say I LOVED everything about this place. The architecture and interior design has great taste. Some of the brick walls are very old and look beautiful. The coffee is delicious, far better than starbucks in my opinion. And the homemade pastries are exquisite. I was told that the pastries are done by the owner and her daughter. I went back every single day while I was there and I will be going back on my next visit to Cabo.
Wednesdays there is a singer with an incredible voice at around 6 or 6:30 not quite sure.
P.S. my favorite pastry where the mango empanadas, and the cappuccino is deathly good :)

• Visited February 2013