“Best Italian food in San Jose” 5 of 5 stars

+52 624 142 1652
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Authentic Italian home made food ,with the best quality and excellent prices.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Best Italian food in San Jose”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Best value,food and owners treat you like family! You will be making a BIG mistake if in San Jose, Mexico and you miss this! Will be back!

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

95% Recommend
Ottawa, Canada
“Excellent Italian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

I went here with my parents and a friend to celebrate my birthday and I was delighted with the whole experience. My parent and friend Laura live in San Jose and plan to return whenever they want Italian food. We also went away with a wonderful bottle of their Lemoncello. I had Fiorenza chicken pasta and it was superb; my parents had the veal and is is one of the best they have ever eaten. I will be returning next year when I am back visiting.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
The Woodlands, Texas
“Little Italy in San Jose del Cabo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

All I can say is.....OMG!!!!! This was our FAVORITE restaurant out of the two weeks we were in Cabo. No wonder they have the Achievement Award for 2012 and 2013.

From the moment we walked into the restaurant, we felt as if we were being served by family. The owners made us feel so at home, patiently taking the time to tell us how the dishes are prepared and guiding us according to our preferences...and if what we wanted wasn't on the menu, they are willing to accommodate. The portions are enough to split....but don't! You want to share and try different menu items.

We started with the bruschetta, I had the caprese salad and hubby had the organic salad. Shared both and loved it! For our entree, I had spaghetti carbonara and hubby had sugo tuscano (he wanted his "arrabiata") and that's how he got it..so delicious!!! For dessert, the BEST tiramisu we have ever eaten, complete with fresh homemade lady fingers. Top it off with limoncello and chocolate liqueur shots!!

This is a very small, modest restaurant and I hope they never change a thing. They are such a kind, hard working couple. I hope you visit them too!

Visited October 2013
Wasington State
“Food is Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Group of 6 the food was amazing. Lasagne, four cheese fusilli, pizzas, pasta fiorenza, tiramisu, cappicino, limoncella, and chocolate drink. We all loved what we ordered. So glad we saw this restaurant on TA. Owners are very friendly. Wish they were located in our hometown we would be there every week!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Denver, Colorado
“Good food and the owners make it great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Had a great time at Fiorenza. The owners were delightful and the food was good and well priced. Finding the restaurant is a little tricky. I had gone earlier that morning to find it prior to going at night.

Visited October 2013