This is an excelent resort and well suited as a base to explore Los Cabos region (although you might preffer just to hang around there).. The property is extremelly well kept, service in general very good and attentive, and the rooms are gorgeous. Lots of mexican art spread through the hotel and lots of deco details; very nice. Food is good, but not spectacular; we found better food in some restaurants around. The hotel is situated between Cabo San Lucas and San Jose, and it is very easy to get to both villages. I was not impressed by the butler service; not better then a regular good concierge service. Although this is not an adults-only property, it is basically marketed as a romantic scapeway. We went there high-season, and it was actually packed with children. I would suggest that you check with the hotel if there would be lots of kids around if you plan a romantic trip; I would also suggest that the hotel clearly state in their website that children and families might prevail there in some periods.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Otel, Orbitz, Priceline, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, a Rosewood Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Hotel
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Resort
- Las Ventanas Cabo San Lucas
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo