I do not normally feel emotional when I'm heading home from a vacation. We typically enjoy our vacations but then look forward to getting back home. 6 years ago when we made our first trip to Las Ventanas, I cried when we had to get in the taxi to leave. I had the same experience this time. Not only is the property out of this world stunning, it is obvious from the moment you arrive that the staff are there to meet your every need and only too happy to do so. As one staff member told us "Nothing is impossible at Las Ventanas".
I don't believe we had a room butler 6 years ago and that has been a wonderful addition to their service. Our room butlers, Tzitzi and Oscar, were always available and happy to be at our service. And the list of staff who offered exemplary service could go on and on.
Las Ventanas has achieved perfection and we hope to be able to return regularly now that we are almost finished with tuition bills!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, a Rosewood Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Hotel
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Resort
- Las Ventanas Cabo San Lucas
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo