We have stayed at Las Ventanas several times over the past few years and have never been disappointed. The attention to every detail in the rooms and around the resort is perfection. The pool scene is very calm and relaxing. No need to worry you won't find a great seat any time of day, looking out over the Sea of Cortez. There are also palapas and chaises on the beach with full service and if you really want to indulge there are a couple of beach front cabanas with their own jacuzzis. We prefer the rooms in the buildings along the front of the resort, especially the rooftop terrace for stargazing after dinner. We have also stayed at The Palmilla, The Hilton, The Cabo Surf and even Dreams. Las Ventanas is of course very expensive but it is one of the most amazing hotels we have ever experienced. Compared to the Palmilla it is quieter and has a different look, more of a minimalist decor and landscaping but done to perfection. It's a little too quiet for kids and if you're looking for a lively pool scene it's not the place for you. There is a swim up bar and tables but I have never yet seen it crowded. On Thursday night they do a special dinner with a show on the beach but you can see the show from the Sea Grille Restaurant as well, just a little extra fun. All in all, for a relaxing, romantic vacation, you can't beat Las Ventanas.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, a Rosewood Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Hotel
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Resort
- Las Ventanas Cabo San Lucas
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo