We recently enjoyed a 6 night stay at LVP from May 11-17. We stayed in an Oceanview Rooftop Terrace Junior Suite which was very spacious and had it's own terrace and large rooftop terrace.
We had prearranged the airport transfer through LVP. Our driver was fantastic and greated us with cold face clothes, waters, beers, and cady for the short trip to the resort. When you arrive at the resort, they do make a fuss as several staff come out to greet you by name and offer you a mousse tequila shot (very tasty). They check you in, in your room as there is no formal lobby. They constantly let you know, that they are there to "pamper" you and that you are to let them know what you would like to do during your stay and they will do their best to make it happen.
The service was fantastic whether you were around the pool or at the restaurants. They supply you with an ice bucket of water and evion spray and quickly replace it before the ice has a change to melt. Don't even think about trying to adjust your lounger or the umbrella as the staff quickly takes care of this for you. They even had a staff member poolside one day who came around and cleaned your sunglasses for you.
Mario, the guest experience manager, was fantastic and spoke with my wife and myself a few times throughout our stay ensuring that we were having a great time.
As stated many times in previous posts, the food was fantastic at all restaurants from: Banana pancakes with carmel sauce for breakfast, to surf and turf at "The Restaurant". We found that if you asked and they had the incredients on the property, that they would make whatever you asked for, or if you prefered something from any of the other menus on the property.
During our stay, we asked our suite butler to help arrange two different evenings for us:
1) Dinner & a movie on the beach. This was truly an experience. We had our own server for the night who catered to our every need. We had a diner table setup, and ate while the sun set. We then walked a few feet away to our very own cinema under the stars. They setup two loungers with a matress and blankets, and serve you champaign while watching your movie selection on a 55" television. We had also requested after the movie to be able to make smores for dessert. They had a propane firepit setup and supplied us with all of the raw incredients. Making smores on the beach, under the stars in Los Cabos. Very romantic!
2) The 2nd experience that we asked for was "Sleeping Under the Stars". As we had a rooftop terrace, and we had read about this in previous posts, we thought that we would try it. We had no idea what lengths they would go to to ensure that we had a great experience. We had assumed that they would simply put a matress on our two loungers and have it made up as a bed. However, when we returned to our room after dinner, we found roses highliting the route up pur spiral staircase to our rooftop. The stairs were candle lit and the setup on the roof was amazing with: a king sized bed, robes, slippers, waters, hurricane laterns, a full length mirror, water and wash basin, and telescope. We just layed there and looked at the stars for an hour before drifting off to sleep.
The beach at LVP is great to walk as you can go in either direction for miles. The surf is huge and great to watch and listen to but there is no swimming. The only caveat to this is at the Hilton where there is a small swimming area.
We did walk down the beach to the Hilton 2 morning and went onto the property for breakfast which was also very good.
In summary, I will have to say that this is the best service and overall experience that we have ever had at any property that we have visited to date. We will definitely be back!
Thank you to all the great staff at LVP.
- Also Known As:
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, a Rosewood Hotel
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, a Rosewood Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Las Ventanas
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Hotel
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso Resort
- Las Ventanas Cabo San Lucas
- Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.