This is an amazing resort with many amenities. If you want to relax, eat great food, drink and indulge in paradise; this is the place for you. We were there 08/08-08/12, 2013 to celebrate our engagement and the weather was hot! hot! hot! we like to go to the pool and get sun so it was perfect for us! SPICE restaurant was AMAZING!!! we went 2 nights, once for tepanyaki (reservation advised) and the other for sushi. They are not lenient about late check out and that was disappointing considering our room was not ready until 3pm (2pm check in) and we weren't able to extend to 1pm (12pm check out).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As of November 1, 2011 Marquis Los Cabos has officially been transitioned into Secrets Marquis Los Cabos offering all of the privileges of adults-only, Unlimited-Luxury® for the first time on the scenic Baja Peninsula. At Secrets Marquis, guests can enjoy handsomely appointed suites with world-class amenities, 24 hour romantic in-suite dining, exciting daytime beach, land and pool activities, nightly entertainment, gourmet a la carte dining without reservations, complimentary international and domestic brand beverages and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Expedia, Agoda, EasyToBook, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Secrets Marquis Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Marquis Los Cabos Hotel
- Marquis Los Cabos Resort
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo