I HIGHLY recommend this resort for couples who are looking for a quiet and relaxing getaway. Our room was very spacious with an ocean view (all of the rooms have an ocean view) and it was very clean. We were very pleased with the food and we never had to wait long for room service no matter the time of day/night. The restaurants also did not disappoint, but our favourite spot to eat was by the infinity pool! The service during is so fantastic, and they always went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. By the end of our stay, our favourite server knew our favourite spot by the pool, and if there were no chairs available, he would bring some over for us. As I said, I just can't say enough about the service here.
Such a beautiful resort and property! We will definitely be returning!
This is a
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As of November 1, 2011 Marquis Los Cabos has officially been transitioned into Secrets Marquis Los Cabos offering all of the privileges of adults-only, Unlimited-Luxury® for the first time on the scenic Baja Peninsula. At Secrets Marquis, guests can enjoy handsomely appointed suites with world-class amenities, 24 hour romantic in-suite dining, exciting daytime beach, land and pool activities, nightly entertainment, gourmet a la carte dining without reservations, complimentary international and domestic brand beverages and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LHW, Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Secrets Marquis Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Marquis Los Cabos Hotel
- Marquis Los Cabos Resort
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo