Had a great time and enjoyed this resort very much. Note to others - very quiet and not a lot of action going on so if that is what you are looking for, you've found it. Rooms were very clean, staff was excellent. Restaraunts not all open every day. French restarant was closed some days as was Spice. A little disappointing, but the food was very good. Staff were all very friendly and helpful. You are a 15 minute ride to either los cabos or cabo san lucas but easy travel by bus for 20 pesos each, one way. All in all a very nice resort - no complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As of November 1, 2011 Marquis Los Cabos has officially been transitioned into Secrets Marquis Los Cabos offering all of the privileges of adults-only, Unlimited-Luxury® for the first time on the scenic Baja Peninsula. At Secrets Marquis, guests can enjoy handsomely appointed suites with world-class amenities, 24 hour romantic in-suite dining, exciting daytime beach, land and pool activities, nightly entertainment, gourmet a la carte dining without reservations, complimentary international and domestic brand beverages and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Priceline, BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Secrets Marquis Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Marquis Los Cabos Hotel
- Marquis Los Cabos Resort
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo