This place is stunning! Upon arrival you are greeted with a half glass of champagne and pleasant attendants. The arrival area is gorgeous! An open half moon structure with a straight view to the ocean. Our room was ready and when we walked in we were very very happy! Super clean,very quiet and with a large king sized bed separate jacuzzi tub shower and toilet. It had an open flow through so you could chat /see your partner while in the bathtub or shower unless you closed the curtains. It was night when we arrived but in the morning when we opened the window curtains , wow. Just WOW. We saw whales in the ocean spouting on a DAILY basis. On to food.. also great!! i was wary at first of the all inclusive but this place rocked it! The breakfast buffet was great and very large and varied but the dinner restaurant selections were even better! The hibachi place was yummy the grill was good but the french place was AMAZING. Im from NY and have very discerning taste but this place was on par with an upscale NYC restaurant. Definitely try it! The alcohol was also free flowing and they have some great top shelf brands so i never felt badly hungover. The pool view is really stunning as well. We didn't have to get out to early to have a great seat either.Its a very chill pool scene no loud music or dancing or anything like that. This place is low key, so if you want to go out and party at all you will have to take a 20 min cab ride into town. The servers everywhere were always very nice and helpful and that is KEY to me when i stay somewhere. Oh and try the gorgeous spa! The massages were just so so good!
All in all i will come back here for sure when i come back to Cabo ANYTIME!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As of November 1, 2011 Marquis Los Cabos has officially been transitioned into Secrets Marquis Los Cabos offering all of the privileges of adults-only, Unlimited-Luxury® for the first time on the scenic Baja Peninsula. At Secrets Marquis, guests can enjoy handsomely appointed suites with world-class amenities, 24 hour romantic in-suite dining, exciting daytime beach, land and pool activities, nightly entertainment, gourmet a la carte dining without reservations, complimentary international and domestic brand beverages and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Jetsetter, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Secrets Marquis Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Marquis Los Cabos Hotel
- Marquis Los Cabos Resort
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo