My boyfriend and I had the chance to stay here from Nov26th-Dec3rd and we loved it.
We loved the fact that all the restaurants had outdoor seating and the service was amazing!
We had stayed at Zoetry last year, Secrets is a bit livelier but not so much so that you are disturbed all the time. No loud music or drunken idiots in the pool!
I was a bit nervous about the food (had read a few negative reviews) but I have to admit that we never had a bad meal!
Our favorite was the Grill and I didn't care all that much about the "italian".
All rooms face the ocean and you can hear the waves crashing at night, which makes for a nice lullaby....
Wish I was still there!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As of November 1, 2011 Marquis Los Cabos has officially been transitioned into Secrets Marquis Los Cabos offering all of the privileges of adults-only, Unlimited-Luxury® for the first time on the scenic Baja Peninsula. At Secrets Marquis, guests can enjoy handsomely appointed suites with world-class amenities, 24 hour romantic in-suite dining, exciting daytime beach, land and pool activities, nightly entertainment, gourmet a la carte dining without reservations, complimentary international and domestic brand beverages and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Jetsetter, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Secrets Marquis Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Marquis Los Cabos Hotel
- Marquis Los Cabos Resort
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo