My wife and I originally booked our vacation at Dreams but were moved to Secrets as it was overbooked. Secrets is a beautiful resort always with a nice breeze off the Sea of Cortez. Our room was spacious and very clean with a jacuzzi tub and ocean view. The service was amazing at all the restaraunts and around the pools. I want to personally thank David Talavera, the front desk manager, who looked after us when there was a problem with our reservation made by Dreams two days before our departure. We would suggest some live music though for dancing and perhaps a piano bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As of November 1, 2011 Marquis Los Cabos has officially been transitioned into Secrets Marquis Los Cabos offering all of the privileges of adults-only, Unlimited-Luxury® for the first time on the scenic Baja Peninsula. At Secrets Marquis, guests can enjoy handsomely appointed suites with world-class amenities, 24 hour romantic in-suite dining, exciting daytime beach, land and pool activities, nightly entertainment, gourmet a la carte dining without reservations, complimentary international and domestic brand beverages and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LHW, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Secrets Marquis Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Marquis Los Cabos Hotel
- Marquis Los Cabos Resort
- Secrets Marquis Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo