“Beer and a snack” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Hamburgers, Mexican, Chicken Wings
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: The Container marina-side restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, dinner, happy hour and a view that can’t be beat. Traditional Mexican dishes, a classic bar appetizer menu, sandwiches, salads and the fish here couldn’t be any fresher. Bring your catch and they will be happy to prepare it for you in whatever style you wish. There are daily specials and a full bar that includes the house specialty the “Container Cocktail”; a refreshing tropical drink featuring cucumber and vodka.The Container is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner from 8 am to 9 pm seven days a week.
Texas
“Beer and a snack”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

1st time at The Container, good view of the marina. Cold beer was great and chicken nachos great as well. A nice change of pace.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jean Paul A, Gerente at The Container Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear client,

Thank you very much for your comment!, I really appreciate your valuable feedback and I can see you have had a good experience at The Container Restaurant & Bar!.

Certainly The Container Restaurant & Bar is the place for “Beer and a snack”, in which you can enjoy a great view to The Marina of San Jose del Cabo, our food is delicious and our drinks as well!, and there are many more reasons to visit once and again The Container Restaurant & Bar!.

One more time thank you very much for your comment, we look forward in seeing you again!, please let me know when you come back, I would like to welcome you personally.

The Container Restaurant & Bar

“Fabulous place & fabulous food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Going to Los Cabos? You must visit The Container Restaurant @ The Marina in Puerto Los Cabos. Can't wait to visit again in October. Auri Reynoso.

Visited May 2013
Dear client,

Thank you very much for your very nice comment!, I really appreciate your valuable feedback and I can see you have had a good experience at The Container Restaurant & Bar!.

Certainly The Container Restaurant & Bar is a “Fabulous place & fabulous food”, with a beautiful location and a great view to The Marina of San Jose del Cabo, our food is delicious!, and there are many more reasons to visit once and again The Container Restaurant & Bar!.

One more time thank you very much for your comments, we look forward in seeing you again!, your recommendation to other travelers is highly appreciate it!, please let me know when you come back, I would like to welcome you personally.

Truckee, California
“Neat restaurant at Puerto Las Cabos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Neat restaurant at Puerto Las Cabos. All tables on outside deck, overlooking the marina. Reasonable prices considering it's on a high end marina. Great margaritas. Only negative was that one time in fall, mosquitoes (or sand flies?) were very bad

Visited May 2013
Jean Paul A, Gerente at The Container Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Dear client,

First of all I want to thank you for posting your comment in Trip Advisor, certainly in our restaurant & bar all tables are outside in two decks overlooking the marina.

At The Container Restaurant & Bar, we try our best in order to offer an excellent service, and deliver excellent food and drinks, and offer very reasonable prices!.

We are worried and sad to read that you have had a bad experience in our beautiful The Container Restaurant & Bar with mosquitoes, however I would like to let you know that we do have bug spray available at the restaurant, our clients just need to request it!, I want to offer an honest apology because the incident, for The Container Restaurant & Bar all our customers and their comments are very important and a priority.

Your feedback to other travelers is very much appreciated, we look forward in seeing you again!, please come back and let me know when you do it, I would like to welcome you personally,

Redwood City, California
“great shots”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

i just visited the restaurant and i got a really good service from the bar tender "oscar" i think,he is going to make comeback again for sure

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jean Paul A, Gerente at The Container Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear client,

Thank you very much for your very nice comment!, I really appreciate your valuable feedback and I can see you have had a great experience at The Container Restaurant & Bar!.

I will pass the message to Oscar, who will be happy with your comment, one more time thank you very much for your very nice comment, we look forward in seeing you again!.

Your recommendation to other travelers is highly appreciate it!, please let me know when you come back, I would like to welcome you personally.

San Diego, California
“bike tour surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Stayed at Hotel El Ganzo and did the bike tour. We stumbled on this place and had to stop. It would remind you of a bar in St. Johns. Yes, it is actually a real container! All outdoor seating. We split a burger and had some coronas (40) for $20 - nice!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Jean Paul A, Gerente at The Container Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear client,

Certainly our restaurant & bar is a real refurbished ship container!, where we offer food and drinks with soul!, one more time thank you very much for your very nice comments, we look forward in seeing you again!.