In all fairness ~ I stayed here only one night by accident. Our airline put us up for the night. Ironically, I'd just came from a 5 day stay in Cabo then stayed a few days right next door to the Royal Solaris.
The hotel employees were nice but did not go above or beyond AT ALL. Could have been because we were checking in at 9pm and with the airlines??? Lobby entertainment was a little cheesy ~ karaoke but good music and songs by a live band. We went for drinks in the lobby bar and were told the only thing open to eat closed at 1030 ~ there was obnoxious music so we opted to drink first. We ate dinner ( left overs) at 10 pm....it was food but not great at ALL...questionable for food poisoning being out etc so long. We were eating dinner and the staff asked us to make last rounds because they wanted to clean up and put away ~ awkward ????
Room was very outdated but clean, coffee pot , bottled water, beer and pop. I attempted to take a hot shower before bed....but no hot water !!!!!! I did not call but did call in the am for Hot water to shower...and an iron....maintenance and housekeeping came in less than 3 minutes ~ pretty remarkable !! However, this was the only time I saw great service.
Had breakfast in the main restraint ~ was good, omelet stations, fresh fruit French toast, pretty good variety. We ate at 840am....and even then could not get a patio seating. At 9am there was a line about 10 deep to be seated where as we got right in. Lunch time I ate outside at the café...great variety...tasted delish! Not healthy at all but great.
Drinks at the outside bar and the service was great and drinks were fantastic !!! Pools were very nice but small and spread out.
Also, hospitality room was very nice and large.
I personally would not stay here if I had to pay. And If I'd paid I would be upset for what I got. I do not have high expectations, but this honestly was more like a Mexican motel 6 that was AI :(
- Also Known As:
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Royal Solaris
- Royal Solaris Cabo
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos Hotel
- Royal Solaris Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Solaris
- Los Cabos Royal Solaris
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos Resort Spa
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Inclusive family beachfront resort with 387 rooms in a Mexican hacienda-style, located in san Jose del Cabo, Mexico. Royal Solaris Los Cabos offers unlimited meal and beverages in our 5 restaurants, Room service (delivery fee), Dinner show at Tehuacan Theater, 4 bars, 3 pools with heather system (including relaxes & kids pools), Business center, Spa and beauty salon ($), Steam room, fitness center, hospitality rooms, on site shops. Other services include 24 hr medical service (on call) ($). Shuttle service to Cabo San Lucas ($). Weekly activities program for all ages. Tennis and basketball courts, also beach volleyball court. Theme parties and dinner shows. Junior's club (video games). Live and ambient music at the lobby bar. Kids club & Mini Water park. Scuba diving demo at the diving pool. Meeting room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Royal Solaris Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.