We stayed at royal solaris and had a good time !!!
You can see whales and rays jumping out of the water from the beach !
The ocean looks calm, but they recommend you no to swimm. There is not lifeguard nearby so be careful.
Food, and rooms are ok.
My review its for the staff, they made our vacation, maids, waiters, bartenders.
Kuddos for the divemaster Luis E salgado,he was recommended by a hotel guest.
I compared information with diferent sales guys and found him very honest, profesional,
Also took his free scuba class. All of us ended up diving at cabo san lucas,
that couldn't be posible without luis. He is very patience, made us feel safe,
worked with each one of us and gave the best time in the pool and the ocean.
We booked other excursions through him too, but Scuba was the highlight of our trip.
If you area a diver or want a safe iintroductory clas,s this is your guy.
we will be back for sure.
There are a lot of people "helping." Your travel representative, "concierge" ( timeshare), activities agents.
All of them tell you a diferent story, its very confusing. I realized that all of them "recommend" services based on their own profit, and do not listen to you ar all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Inclusive family beachfront resort with 387 rooms in a Mexican hacienda-style, located in san Jose del Cabo, Mexico. Royal Solaris Los Cabos offers unlimited meal and beverages in our 5 restaurants, Room service (delivery fee), Dinner show at Tehuacan Theater, 4 bars, 3 pools with heather system (including relaxes & kids pools), Business center, Spa and beauty salon ($), Steam room, fitness center, hospitality rooms, on site shops. Other services include 24 hr medical service (on call) ($). Shuttle service to Cabo San Lucas ($). Weekly activities program for all ages. Tennis and basketball courts, also beach volleyball court. Theme parties and dinner shows. Junior's club (video games). Live and ambient music at the lobby bar. Kids club & Mini Water park. Scuba diving demo at the diving pool. Meeting room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Royal Solaris Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Royal Solaris Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Solaris
- Los Cabos Royal Solaris
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo