This is our third visit to the Royal Solaris Los Cabos in February. This year the whales seemed to also enjoy their visit as a number of them showed themselves off the beach and on the boat outing. The weather was great, 80's to lows in the 60's. As always Mathias at Rosemarino's took great care of our morning breakfast with Blood Mary's and Mimosa's just for the asking and a couple of morning, just because he could. This year they turned Rosemarino's into a steak house two nights a week. We went there one night and it was enjoyable to have a steak in the beach front setting. Marco Polo and Panchos had their normal great fare. The rooms have been updated some with flat screen TVs and fresh paint.
They do a good job of keeping the vendors out of the main beach area which is nice when you are relaxing with a Pina Colada and good book. The sunrises are well worth getting up for so that you can watch the sun pop up over the Sea of Cortez in a blaze of color.
They used three projection TV screens in the theather to show the Super Bowl. The snacks were OK, but not great and it was fun to watch the game with a large group of people.
We took a 15 minute walk to downtown San Jose del Cabo and they have spruced up the downtown area and there are a few new eating and drinking establishments. The streets are clean and everyone is very friend and not too pushy about getting you into their store.
Overall this is a great location for relax and enjoy the warm weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Inclusive family beachfront resort with 387 rooms in a Mexican hacienda-style, located in san Jose del Cabo, Mexico. Royal Solaris Los Cabos offers unlimited meal and beverages in our 5 restaurants, Room service (delivery fee), Dinner show at Tehuacan Theater, 4 bars, 3 pools with heather system (including relaxes & kids pools), Business center, Spa and beauty salon ($), Steam room, fitness center, hospitality rooms, on site shops. Other services include 24 hr medical service (on call) ($). Shuttle service to Cabo San Lucas ($). Weekly activities program for all ages. Tennis and basketball courts, also beach volleyball court. Theme parties and dinner shows. Junior's club (video games). Live and ambient music at the lobby bar. Kids club & Mini Water park. Scuba diving demo at the diving pool. Meeting room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Agoda, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Royal Solaris Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Royal Solaris Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Solaris
- Los Cabos Royal Solaris
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo