Traveled Jan. 3-10,The hotel was good, clean, food was very good for us. Just the weather was a little cool in the morning and evening. If you take that into account , it was a good place to stay. The main pool was a little cool because it was in the shade early in the morning and didn't have a chance to heat up all day like the adult pool in front(beach front) of the hotel which was an acceptable temperature. Wonderfully large beach, but beware of the under tow. We were told not to go into the water for a swim because it can be very dangerous.
We did not like being tricked by the vacation share people at the airport who said they represented air Canada because we were first time travellers to Los Cabos. Beware. Also, they would like you to check out their vacation share at the resort and the salesmen were very persistent following me out to the elevator trying to get me to sign. I did not enjoy that part of my vacation and will never go to a vacation or time share speech again.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Royal Solaris
- Royal Solaris Cabo
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos Hotel
- Royal Solaris Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Solaris
- Los Cabos Royal Solaris
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos Resort Spa
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Inclusive family beachfront resort with 387 rooms in a Mexican hacienda-style, located in san Jose del Cabo, Mexico. Royal Solaris Los Cabos offers unlimited meal and beverages in our 5 restaurants, Room service (delivery fee), Dinner show at Tehuacan Theater, 4 bars, 3 pools with heather system (including relaxes & kids pools), Business center, Spa and beauty salon ($), Steam room, fitness center, hospitality rooms, on site shops. Other services include 24 hr medical service (on call) ($). Shuttle service to Cabo San Lucas ($). Weekly activities program for all ages. Tennis and basketball courts, also beach volleyball court. Theme parties and dinner shows. Junior's club (video games). Live and ambient music at the lobby bar. Kids club & Mini Water park. Scuba diving demo at the diving pool. Meeting room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Royal Solaris Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.