My first time writing any type of review like this but I felt it necessary. I want to save people from wasting their money and coming to this resort. However, all of my complaints are easily correctable Royal Solaris so I do hope they fix these issues.
1. The food- absolutely terrible. $100 a day for just awful garbage. The breakfast buffet is the only decent meal of the day, so I would load up so I wouldn't have to eat the disgusting lunch. As for dinner, make sure to make reservation ASAP every day at 9am. Otherwise you'll have to eat their disgusting dinner buffet. Actually you won't eat it at all and you'll go to bed hungry. Even if you do wake up at remember to make your reservation one of the 3 restaurants, the food isn't much better but at least edible.
2. The internet- Or lack there of. They pretend like they have wireless, don't believe it. Thankfully I was able to beat the system and unplug the Ethernet cable out of one of the computers in their "business center" which has a few beat up old computers and no printer...Don't expect to get any work done.
3. The cots- How do you mess this one up? Well they did. It's difficult to explain to the reader how they managed to make every single cot in the resort a battle of comfort everyday but they did, terrible.
4. The rooms- Don't expect much for your timeshare trade. They are basic hotel rooms, no living area. They are pretty decent but I traded my 3 bedroom condo in Maui..not equal value. Also the beds are hard, really hard.
5. Jacuzzi- I like an outdoor Jacuzzi especially at night to have a drink in the hot tub. Well they only have one and its never hot. Hope you like sorta warm baths with too many inhabitants.
The staff was actually very nice and accommodating. Maid service was quite good as well, I don't blame any of them. I blame all of these things on management cheaping out. EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING! I fee like you guys robbed me and will not be going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Inclusive family beachfront resort with 387 rooms in a Mexican hacienda-style, located in san Jose del Cabo, Mexico. Royal Solaris Los Cabos offers unlimited meal and beverages in our 5 restaurants, Room service (delivery fee), Dinner show at Tehuacan Theater, 4 bars, 3 pools with heather system (including relaxes & kids pools), Business center, Spa and beauty salon ($), Steam room, fitness center, hospitality rooms, on site shops. Other services include 24 hr medical service (on call) ($). Shuttle service to Cabo San Lucas ($). Weekly activities program for all ages. Tennis and basketball courts, also beach volleyball court. Theme parties and dinner shows. Junior's club (video games). Live and ambient music at the lobby bar. Kids club & Mini Water park. Scuba diving demo at the diving pool. Meeting room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Royal Solaris Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Royal Solaris Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Solaris
- Los Cabos Royal Solaris
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo