It all really depends how long you plan on staying at The Royal Solaris. I found that 7 days is a little too long, if you own a nice house. I should've only stayed at The Royal Solaris for 4 nights max.
From the way the Hotel looks, it's grounds are very well cared for, with security, on it's toes. You gotta love their food, their staff is great. The only complaint I have is the cheapness of the building material. If you were lucky enough to have a room with no adjoing rooms, then you're fine, but if you shared an adjoining room with a stranger, you can totally forget about sleeping or relaxing. The Royal Solaris walls are so thin, that it feels like the next people next door are in the same room with you. It's a disturbing feeling. Like I said, 7 days is way too long if you happen to be in an adjoining room with strangers on the other side. Also, what's up with the slamming of the doors, in order for it to lock? Can you people remember the slamming of the doors. Not very tranquil. Like I said, this gripe is towards the builders of the Hotel and not it's staff. The staff were great, they only work for the Hotel, they did not build it. Shame on the owners for skimping on the insulation. Lastly, the 5 star rating need to be changed to 3 1/2 to 4 stars. I'm sorry, but no 5 star Hotel has cockroaches. Did some of you people notice it, they came out at night, some came from behind the television. I'm not making this up. I was travelling with a few people and we had 5 rooms occupied. They all said the same thing. I would still recommend it to those who want to stay in an All-inclusive resort, but I will tell the truth and say The Royal Solaris isn't a 5-star hotel, but their staff certainly is.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Royal Solaris
- Royal Solaris Cabo
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos Hotel
- Royal Solaris Cabo San Lucas
- Los Cabos Solaris
- Los Cabos Royal Solaris
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos Resort Spa
- Royal Solaris Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All-Inclusive family beachfront resort with 387 rooms in a Mexican hacienda-style, located in san Jose del Cabo, Mexico. Royal Solaris Los Cabos offers unlimited meal and beverages in our 5 restaurants, Room service (delivery fee), Dinner show at Tehuacan Theater, 4 bars, 3 pools with heather system (including relaxes & kids pools), Business center, Spa and beauty salon ($), Steam room, fitness center, hospitality rooms, on site shops. Other services include 24 hr medical service (on call) ($). Shuttle service to Cabo San Lucas ($). Weekly activities program for all ages. Tennis and basketball courts, also beach volleyball court. Theme parties and dinner shows. Junior's club (video games). Live and ambient music at the lobby bar. Kids club & Mini Water park. Scuba diving demo at the diving pool. Meeting room facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Royal Solaris Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.