“Great trip to Surfin Cabo B&B” 5 of 5 stars
Review of SurfinCabo B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in San Jose del Cabo
SurfinCabo B&B
Save Saved
You added SurfinCabo B&B to your Saves list
Km 28 Carretera Transpeninsular S/N, The White House, San Jose del Cabo 23406, Mexico   |
“Great trip to Surfin Cabo B&B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Stay at this B & B. it's clean, and comfortable. The views are amazing. The food is great. It's the perfect little get away in San Jose Del Cabo. David will take you surfing or stand up paddling. Have fun!

• Stayed January 2013

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

We had great fun hanging out at Surfincabo B&B. Fantastic views from the room over the sea of cortes, beautiful sunrises and David is a great host. Great place to start excursions or surftrips in southern baja.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
David A, Owner at SurfinCabo B&B, responded to this review, January 8, 2013
Hello Simo thank you for your comments, I'm glad to have you here in the house. Hope you visit us again in 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

David was so awesome. Got to surf a big swell and asked for solo spots and David knew where to find them. Great selection of boards. Beautiful B&B. So worth hiring a guide to make vacation hassle free. Will definitley return. Thank you so much David!

• Stayed July 2012
David A, Owner at SurfinCabo B&B, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Thank you Wendy, that's why we create this company we do our best in and out the water, we like visitors have a little of real Mexico in their minds, Having good waves was a big bonus.
See you next time.
CALGARY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

I have to be honest, I normally avoid the more developed tourism destinations since I work in the tourism industry and like to support more off the beaten path places when I go on vacation. However, even though Costa Azul, San Jose del Cabo is very near to Cabo San Lucas I really liked the vibes of this place when I was researching and some friends also recommended it. In the end I never made it into Cabo at all and felt like I was in a pretty chill setting the entire 2 weeks I was here. I mean you can head into Cabo quite easily and take in the nightlife if you're interested but I was interested in more of a low-key time this trip.

The 'Whitehouse' is a grande guesthouse perched on a hill overlooking 2 of the main surf breaks in the area so every morning, and all day for that matter, you can keep an eye on the conditions and pop down to the playa to catch some waves. David is the very dedicated host and manager of the B&B always ensuring the grounds are maintained and all guests needs are met. He's also an increadible surfer/instructor so will know how to guide you in where and when to surf depending on your interests and the local conditions.The experience at the B&B is made really memorable with his partner Ganis, the breakfasts she cooks are increadible and she is great company on the SUP trips too! Frijol their dog will melt your heart as well.

I stayed in one of the shared rooms with 3 beds. It was quite comfortable and I had the choice of fan & A/C but prefered the far and open window. Next time I think I'll splurge (not too expensive at all) on the private room with the view.

Ammenities....pool is nice, hammocks hanging from palms overlooking the Sea of Cortez, big comfy living room to watch surf videos, read or look out the picture windows at the surf. Last but certainly not least is the zen-like massage room/spa. Pilar can booked to give you a relaxing massage to work out all those sore muscles after all the paddling and surfing. Definitly one of the best massages I've had to date!

There are a number of places to eat nearby ranging from tasty more affordable street food to fancy restaurants, you are also welcome to buy your own groceries and cook in the house, which helps keep costs down a bit.

I had a superb time staying at the Surfincabo B&B. I was glad to be supporting a locally-run company, committed to ecologically sustainable practices and personalized service. Quite refreshing with all the other 'cookie-cutter' properties around these days. I plan on writing a seperate Trip Advisor review of the surf camp activity package I booked with David at Surfincabo.com including surf lessons, SUP, surf tour trip out of
town to the East Cape and more!

• Stayed June 2012
David A, Owner at SurfinCabo B&B, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Hi Laura thank you for your Santa's letter hahaha, it was really nice to have you here, you eat all the best, you surfed also the best and SUP a lot, I know you really hooked up on it, glad you buy your own iSUP back home.
Keep doing excercise we'll do more next time.

Been to SurfinCabo B&B? Share your experiences!