I just came back from San Jose for 4 days of relaxation. I was very pleased with the resort and the staff. I highly recommend the Club Premium...it is worth it!
I'd like to thank Miriam, Omar and all the staff, waiters, bartenders for such a wonderful experience. We will return very soon.
Room was comfy...food was excellent as well.
As we found out from our research, swimming is not recommended. Beach is beautiful, but u cannot go into the water...pool areas is great..i had a great time drinking and chilling in the pool.
Going to Cabo was so easy, you just hop on the bus for a few bucks and you are there...easy ride back and forth!
Overall it was a very pleasant experience. The hotel staff is professional and courteous.
The only drawback was the transportation back and from the airport, this has nothing to do with the hotel but be aware when setting it up...they are not on time and lack professionalism...
Nevertheless, I highly recommend this resort if you want peace of mind and relaxation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos***** is a resort situated on the shores of the spectacular beach on the Sea of Cortés. It is a hotel for enjoying the peace and quiet of Los Cabos, the relaxing atmosphere of San José and the gentle whisper of the sea. The hotel boasts 350 luxurious rooms and suites distributed over 3 buildings: Luna, Estrella and Torre Sol. All the rooms have a private balcony with views over the Sea of Cortés and are equipped with a number of first class details to ensure your stay is a memorable occasion. The most discerning guests can enjoy the Barceló All Inclusive programme on offer at the resort. The Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos hotel is well-known as one of the best All Inclusive hotels in the area thanks to the quality and added value it offers its guests. There are 5 restaurants and 3 bars in the hotel offering a wide-range of gastronomy, including an extraordinary selection of international, Mexican and Italian cuisine. Its on site convention and meeting centre boasts 2,620 m2 of space to accommodate all types of events. Plan your corporate meetings, conventions or weddings in the best facilities on offer in Los Cabos. And not forgetting the youngest members of the family, who can have fun in the hotel's water park or in La Tortuga, the children's club. The Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos hotel is the perfect choice for enjoying your trip. If you are travelling for business, or spending a holiday with your partner or family, don't hesitate in visiting us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Barcelo, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Barcelo Grand Faro Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hola Grand Faro Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Crown Plaza Los Cabos
- Barcelo Grand Faro Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo