I recently stay at the Barcelo from April 18 to the 28th and I have to say beside a couple minor things I was really impressed with this resort. Check in was pretty good from reading prior reviews it was alot better then what I expected. Friendly staff checking us in and helping us get to our room. Upon arrival in the room found it was your basic room but it wasn't the room I was on this vacation for. The poolside and entertainment staff were amazing. Always trying to get people involved in activities and making sure everyone was happy! One particularly outstanding employee was Francisco Soto at the pool bar. From day one he was amazing all about his customer service so much so that's we had also heard from other people that we were all said when he had a Wednesday off! Headed the best drinks and when.he wasn't swamped with lines of customers he took a few minutes to talk to all of us and find out where we were from. It's this kind of service that people go home to tell their friends about! The only negative for me was our first night in our room our roof started leaking and on a tile floor it makes it really slippery! We called the front desk right away and we're told they were sending someone else right away! That never happened!! This continued for the rest of the week! We actually went up to the front desk numerous times to complain about our leaking roof and nothing was ever done about it! Not great service Barcelo!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos***** is a resort situated on the shores of the spectacular beach on the Sea of Cortés. It is a hotel for enjoying the peace and quiet of Los Cabos, the relaxing atmosphere of San José and the gentle whisper of the sea. The hotel boasts 350 luxurious rooms and suites distributed over 3 buildings: Luna, Estrella and Torre Sol. All the rooms have a private balcony with views over the Sea of Cortés and are equipped with a number of first class details to ensure your stay is a memorable occasion. The most discerning guests can enjoy the Barceló All Inclusive programme on offer at the resort. The Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos hotel is well-known as one of the best All Inclusive hotels in the area thanks to the quality and added value it offers its guests. There are 5 restaurants and 3 bars in the hotel offering a wide-range of gastronomy, including an extraordinary selection of international, Mexican and Italian cuisine. Its on site convention and meeting centre boasts 2,620 m2 of space to accommodate all types of events. Plan your corporate meetings, conventions or weddings in the best facilities on offer in Los Cabos. And not forgetting the youngest members of the family, who can have fun in the hotel's water park or in La Tortuga, the children's club. The Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos hotel is the perfect choice for enjoying your trip. If you are travelling for business, or spending a holiday with your partner or family, don't hesitate in visiting us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Barcelo, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Barcelo Grand Faro Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hola Grand Faro Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Crown Plaza Los Cabos
- Barcelo Grand Faro Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo