Just got back. This hotel used to be the Crowne Plaza, not much has changed same great staff. tip them well. I did notice (been there 4x) that it has gotten very expensive in town. since the hurricane, vendors and cabs are more. they price everything in US dollars and then convert 15 to 1 in Pesos which is a rip off for Canadians. If you can visa in pesos. especially excursions. the beds were hard but ok check in was slow but they do the best they can. People get upset when flight comes in in the Am and no room ready but remember check in is not till 3. Go have a drink and relax. this hotel is exceptionally clean. Make sure you go get a flaming coffee from Marcello and tip him well. From 8-10 he makes the best coffee drinks ever, relax by fire. Entertainment was great. Take Canadian pins they love them. Use bus instead of cabs save a lot of money. Canadians keep complaining about pricing in US dollars they will get the message. Just take pesos out bank machine don't buy US dollars negotiate in pesos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos***** is a resort situated on the shores of the spectacular beach on the Sea of Cortés. It is a hotel for enjoying the peace and quiet of Los Cabos, the relaxing atmosphere of San José and the gentle whisper of the sea. The hotel boasts 350 luxurious rooms and suites distributed over 3 buildings: Luna, Estrella and Torre Sol. All the rooms have a private balcony with views over the Sea of Cortés and are equipped with a number of first class details to ensure your stay is a memorable occasion. The most discerning guests can enjoy the Barceló All Inclusive programme on offer at the resort. The Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos hotel is well-known as one of the best All Inclusive hotels in the area thanks to the quality and added value it offers its guests. There are 5 restaurants and 3 bars in the hotel offering a wide-range of gastronomy, including an extraordinary selection of international, Mexican and Italian cuisine. Its on site convention and meeting centre boasts 2,620 m2 of space to accommodate all types of events. Plan your corporate meetings, conventions or weddings in the best facilities on offer in Los Cabos. And not forgetting the youngest members of the family, who can have fun in the hotel's water park or in La Tortuga, the children's club. The Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos hotel is the perfect choice for enjoying your trip. If you are travelling for business, or spending a holiday with your partner or family, don't hesitate in visiting us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Barcelo Grand Faro Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hola Grand Faro Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Crown Plaza Los Cabos
- Barcelo Grand Faro Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo