This is a great place. It has the potential to be much better. It has a great location AND it survived the Hurricane while most of its neighbors did not. It's an older hotel & has changed hands a couple of times, thus the need for love in the rooms. They just need updated, and I am sure they will get to it. I am not usually a fan of all inclusive because I like storing drinks and I like going out to the restaurants, and San Jose has some of the best anywhere, that being said the breakfast was excellent! The lunch we had once & after that just walked up or across the street & tried all the other places too, we never even tried any of the dinner places here. That may sound like a waste but we earned our money at the bars cause they made the drinks however you wanted them. Tip and you shall receive. Tip any way cause they need it bad right now, their income is based on tourism and they all got hit extremely hard by this hurricane, so give everyone some love & you will be helping the whole community., the pools are nice, I did get a little tired of hearing the loud speaker most of the day for all of the Pool activities and crazy loud music ( we weren't he only people with this opinion ) the service and the staff are excellent all the way around, the rooms need a little work & just updated, this is the only thing holding them back, but I would still return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos***** is a resort situated on the shores of the spectacular beach on the Sea of Cortés. It is a hotel for enjoying the peace and quiet of Los Cabos, the relaxing atmosphere of San José and the gentle whisper of the sea. The hotel boasts 350 luxurious rooms and suites distributed over 3 buildings: Luna, Estrella and Torre Sol. All the rooms have a private balcony with views over the Sea of Cortés and are equipped with a number of first class details to ensure your stay is a memorable occasion. The most discerning guests can enjoy the Barceló All Inclusive programme on offer at the resort. The Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos hotel is well-known as one of the best All Inclusive hotels in the area thanks to the quality and added value it offers its guests. There are 5 restaurants and 3 bars in the hotel offering a wide-range of gastronomy, including an extraordinary selection of international, Mexican and Italian cuisine. Its on site convention and meeting centre boasts 2,620 m2 of space to accommodate all types of events. Plan your corporate meetings, conventions or weddings in the best facilities on offer in Los Cabos. And not forgetting the youngest members of the family, who can have fun in the hotel's water park or in La Tortuga, the children's club. The Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos hotel is the perfect choice for enjoying your trip. If you are travelling for business, or spending a holiday with your partner or family, don't hesitate in visiting us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Barcelo, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Barcelo Grand Faro Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hola Grand Faro Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Crown Plaza Los Cabos
- Barcelo Grand Faro Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo