We spent the past 10 days at Barcelo' Grand Faro and both my father and I have to say it was one of the best all inclusive hotel's to date. At the pools: Jazmine, Carlos, and Eddie were proactive and friendly with daily volleyball matches and aqua aerobics, both which were fun and full of laughs. Victor, one of the bartenders was really nice and proactive with conversations to the customers. The Chef, Raul Reyes, always made a point to visit as many tables as he could to ask about the food quality and taste which was always nice and reassuring. The sky bar has an amazing view to watch the sunset and enjoy a view of the surrounding area. Personally I found the food at the Italian restaurant La Gondola to be a bit dry, but still a good time. Thanks for everything guys!!
Caroline Pastorelli and Paolo Pastorelli
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos***** is a resort situated on the shores of the spectacular beach on the Sea of Cortés. It is a hotel for enjoying the peace and quiet of Los Cabos, the relaxing atmosphere of San José and the gentle whisper of the sea. The hotel boasts 350 luxurious rooms and suites distributed over 3 buildings: Luna, Estrella and Torre Sol. All the rooms have a private balcony with views over the Sea of Cortés and are equipped with a number of first class details to ensure your stay is a memorable occasion. The most discerning guests can enjoy the Barceló All Inclusive programme on offer at the resort. The Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos hotel is well-known as one of the best All Inclusive hotels in the area thanks to the quality and added value it offers its guests. There are 5 restaurants and 3 bars in the hotel offering a wide-range of gastronomy, including an extraordinary selection of international, Mexican and Italian cuisine. Its on site convention and meeting centre boasts 2,620 m2 of space to accommodate all types of events. Plan your corporate meetings, conventions or weddings in the best facilities on offer in Los Cabos. And not forgetting the youngest members of the family, who can have fun in the hotel's water park or in La Tortuga, the children's club. The Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos hotel is the perfect choice for enjoying your trip. If you are travelling for business, or spending a holiday with your partner or family, don't hesitate in visiting us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Barcelo, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, BookIt.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Barcelo Grand Faro Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hola Grand Faro Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Crown Plaza Los Cabos
- Barcelo Grand Faro Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo