My S.O. and I wanted an impromptu summer vacay, and this hit the spot! We got a LivingSocial deal that was cheap and worked entirely as promised: No additional taxes or fees. Transfers to the airport and excursions were additional, but reasonably priced.
The pools and beach were very well maintained. The rooms with king beds, glass showers, and large tubs were luxurious and made for a very romantic getaway. Food and drinks were very good -- what I would expect of an all inclusive, but the higher end resorts do have stronger drinks and more selection.
We stayed for 4 days, which I thought was the perfect time. I would not necessarily recommend this resort for a longer stay, as they do not have the variety of entertainment and dining options to keep even a couple interested for 5+ days. All the resort bars/pools/restaurants, and all the surrounding restaurants/bars in San Jose del Cabo were entirely closed down by 11pm. But good for couples who can make their own late-night fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos***** is a resort situated on the shores of the spectacular beach on the Sea of Cortés. It is a hotel for enjoying the peace and quiet of Los Cabos, the relaxing atmosphere of San José and the gentle whisper of the sea. The hotel boasts 350 luxurious rooms and suites distributed over 3 buildings: Luna, Estrella and Torre Sol. All the rooms have a private balcony with views over the Sea of Cortés and are equipped with a number of first class details to ensure your stay is a memorable occasion. The most discerning guests can enjoy the Barceló All Inclusive programme on offer at the resort. The Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos hotel is well-known as one of the best All Inclusive hotels in the area thanks to the quality and added value it offers its guests. There are 5 restaurants and 3 bars in the hotel offering a wide-range of gastronomy, including an extraordinary selection of international, Mexican and Italian cuisine. Its on site convention and meeting centre boasts 2,620 m2 of space to accommodate all types of events. Plan your corporate meetings, conventions or weddings in the best facilities on offer in Los Cabos. And not forgetting the youngest members of the family, who can have fun in the hotel's water park or in La Tortuga, the children's club. The Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos hotel is the perfect choice for enjoying your trip. If you are travelling for business, or spending a holiday with your partner or family, don't hesitate in visiting us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Barcelo, Orbitz, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Tingo, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Barcelo Grand Faro Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hola Grand Faro Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Crown Plaza Los Cabos
- Barcelo Grand Faro Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo