My husband and I went on our honeymoon here, and thoroughly enjoyed our stay! Staff was fantastic! Food was great! Very relaxed environment. Not a whole lot of night-life, if that's what you're looking for.
They have someone on site to help you book excursions(which, as you know are not included), we did sunset horseback riding, and ATV's, as well as zip-lining through the 'jungle'(which I would DEFINITELY recommend!).
The food was excellent!
Las Olas Restaurant-which is for breakfast and lunch was OUTSTANDING! The breakfast was a buffet, where they have a chef with a made to order omelet bar, and every other breakfast food imaginable...pancakes, sausage, bacon..you name it, they had it, and it was excellent. They also had fresh squeezed fruit juices, which were some of the best I've ever had.
Albatros International Restaurant-open for dinner, was our favorite dinner restaurant. They had all different types of food, buffet style, with chefs out at stations for made to order meats. They had this AMAZING chicken in a pesto sauce, which I will never forget :)
La Góndola Italian Restaurant- open for dinner, this would really be the only negative thing I have to say about the whole experience. The Italian restaurant was not good. We went the first night and didn't go back.
La Isla Bar & Snack Bar-swim up snack bar/lunch, this is a swim-up bar but they also have tables and chairs out on the patio area for lunch as well. We ate here for lunch most days because it was convienetly located and the food was great. They had hamburgers, tacos, nachos, french fries and other snack foods. Miami Vice was my drink of choice (half daiquiri, half pina-colada)
The sky sports bar was under construction while we were there, but I believe it is open now.
And we never went to the Jamaican restaurant.
The staff is there to wait on you hand and foot and is extremely friendly! Our drinks were never empty and you never even had to leave your pool-side chair. They have 'events' every day out at the pool (examples: beach volleyball, pool bingo, water aerobics etc) They have a staff specifically designated to get people involved and make sure everyone is having a good time! (Luis is great!!! We loved him! My husband and him became friends!)
I got a massage on the beach under a cabana, it was fantastic, and not TOO expensive!
Overall fantastic vacation! I would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a relaxing, wonderful and stress free vacation!
Thank you Barcelo Grand Faro Los Cabos !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos***** is a resort situated on the shores of the spectacular beach on the Sea of Cortés. It is a hotel for enjoying the peace and quiet of Los Cabos, the relaxing atmosphere of San José and the gentle whisper of the sea. The hotel boasts 350 luxurious rooms and suites distributed over 3 buildings: Luna, Estrella and Torre Sol. All the rooms have a private balcony with views over the Sea of Cortés and are equipped with a number of first class details to ensure your stay is a memorable occasion. The most discerning guests can enjoy the Barceló All Inclusive programme on offer at the resort. The Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos hotel is well-known as one of the best All Inclusive hotels in the area thanks to the quality and added value it offers its guests. There are 5 restaurants and 3 bars in the hotel offering a wide-range of gastronomy, including an extraordinary selection of international, Mexican and Italian cuisine. Its on site convention and meeting centre boasts 2,620 m2 of space to accommodate all types of events. Plan your corporate meetings, conventions or weddings in the best facilities on offer in Los Cabos. And not forgetting the youngest members of the family, who can have fun in the hotel's water park or in La Tortuga, the children's club. The Barceló Grand Faro Los Cabos hotel is the perfect choice for enjoying your trip. If you are travelling for business, or spending a holiday with your partner or family, don't hesitate in visiting us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Barcelo, Orbitz, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Tingo, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Barcelo Grand Faro Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hola Grand Faro Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Crown Plaza Los Cabos
- Barcelo Grand Faro Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo