I recently visited for the December Holidays, and wanted to share my experience. The Tripadvisor reviews are spot on!
-Clean, nice rooms, with OUTSTANDING views
-Breakfast buffet amazing
-A la carte dinner at El Meson was one of the best mexican meals I have ever had!!!!
-Kids club was awesome, my 6 year old usually doesn't like this sort of thing was begging to go in there all day! We had to drag him out to spend time with us. One day they baked cookies, another day they made guac, etc.
-only swimmable beach in Cabo
-lots of whales seen from shore
-very pleasant place, peaceful
-even when full didn't feel crowded
-pool food and drink awesome
-pools HEATED, key in cabo in december!
-location great and beautiful, but costly taxi to cabo or SJdelcabo (however, I knew this and rented cars but Europcar didn't honor reservations). However, whenever we left the resort, the food wasn't as good as at the resort, so you really don't NEED to leave at all.
-dinner buffet at El Meson was not as amazing as the a la carte
-smaller pool (great for kids) closed all day 12/31 to prepare for outrageously expensive new year's eve party
-italian restaurant food only okay
-wish hot tub near kids pool was a little cooler (100F so that little kids could go in without it feeling hot)
-having to reserve chairs in the early am (but not really necessary, plenty of seats available)
-free coffee only before 6 am, no coffee in room
Obviously, you can tell from my review that this is a great place. My critiques are so minor compared to the incredibly wonderful place this is. I have stayed at Las Ventanas which is also gorgeous and slightly more luxurious, but with family, this is definitely a superior property, not to mention value. Our family of 4 was very comfortable for 8 nights in an oceanfront Jr suite. We LOVED this place and hope to return. I can't say enough about the staff at this resort. This is a gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover award-winning hospitality at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort-only 25 minutes from San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD). Our Cabo San Lucas resort is located on a tranquil swimming-allowed inlet bay between the towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, and provides the action of the city and a soothing escape from the hustle of daily life. Relax in the sun beside our signature infinity pool, where our Pool Concierge attends to your every need, whether it's a fresh towel or a tasty fruit pop to help you cool down. With an excellent Kids Program, there are specially designed activities for guests aged 4-12. Choose from a wealth of dining options at this Los Cabos resort's four restaurants. Indulge in innovative massage treatments at Spa Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach And Golf Resort
- Hilton San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach Resort
- San Jose Del Cabo Hilton
- Hilton Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort San Jose Del Cabo