The second you arrival at this hotel you are handed a welcome drink and right over the large fountain you can see straight through the bar and right to the ocean. There are 2 main pools and plenty of seating to be found almost at all times. Nice infinity pool that looks out to the ocean. You could literal sit and eat sushi while watching whales jump out of the water. The beach is not sand made up of tiny peebles. The hotel rakes it every day kinda cool. Wave runner rentals available right on the beach but kinda pricey(not affiliated with hotel) Staff was very nice, and very trust worthy and helpful.
The only bad things I can say about this hotel are as follows. Food and drink are expensive. Paid $9 for a cup of coffee in the restaurant? So if you do stay here and are not made of here is a tip. Goto the giftshop on the bottom level. They sell sandwiches, salads and coffee for more reasonible prices.
Also recommend you never miss happy hour. The Pina Colada's are awsome and they come with free appitizers.
Other bad thing, taxi ride kinda spendy from this hotel. You are in the middle of both Cabo's so it's like $30 each direction so a trip to town could be $40-$60 which gets spendy if you leave the hotel. Stop when you arrive and buy cases of water at the store this will save you from paying the $3-4 for water at the hotel, buy beer too :) The rooms have mini friges use them. Very relaxing and you don't really need to leave the hotel or want to somtimes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover award-winning hospitality at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort-only 25 minutes from San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD). Our Cabo San Lucas resort is located on a tranquil swimming-allowed inlet bay between the towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, and provides the action of the city and a soothing escape from the hustle of daily life. Relax in the sun beside our signature infinity pool, where our Pool Concierge attends to your every need, whether it's a fresh towel or a tasty fruit pop to help you cool down. With an excellent Kids Program, there are specially designed activities for guests aged 4-12. Choose from a wealth of dining options at this Los Cabos resort's four restaurants. Indulge in innovative massage treatments at Spa Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Otel, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach And Golf Resort
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach Resort
- San Jose Del Cabo Hilton
- Hilton Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort San Jose Del Cabo