I can not even begin to tell how much we enjoyed our stay here. I have traveled all around the world and have never experienced such a professional, welcoming, and attentive staff. So refreshing to stay at a resort where the waiter staff did not have their faces full of nose, eyebrow, tounge and whatever else pierced and tottoed, like you get from most anyplace you go, stay or eat in America. The staff was extremely helpful, always friendly and even though there were your usual obnoxious guest that thought they owned the world the staff just let it slide off thier backs and did their job.
The rooms were extremely clean. I had a full beach front view with a walk out patio onto the beach with a concrete patio with lawn chairs and could walk right into the sand.
The restaurante food, especially the breakfast was the best hotel food I have ever had. We went deep sea fishing one day and brought it back and had the hotel cook our catch for us and it was just incredible. We had several kinds of fish and they prepared each fish several different ways. We gave the staff everything we had left. It was awesome.
The spa was very relaxing and once again I think it was one of the best massages I have ever had. Just a great job. Beautifully appointed. The exercise room is large and has everything one could want.
Since we were here in March the crowd was not very large. Children were at a minimum. Only had one family of with kids that were just letting them run wild and disrupting the otherwise calm and serenity that usually was the norm. Probably would be much worse during the summer months.
No loud music being played at the pool, just calm and relaxing.
The concierge service was incredible and they had some great recommendations. I would suggest allowing them to make reservations in town and help with your off site activities. They really cared about your satisfaction and safety.
If I had to say anything negative the refrigerators were very small and did not keep things very cold. Obviously they want you buying their stuff and not bring in too much stuff from outside. Ice machine's are convenient though if you have a cooler. No coffee machines in the room. Free coffee is available in the lobby until 7am then they break it down. After that expect to pay $4.50 for a cup in the restaurante.
We just had a great experience here and when I come back I will deifinetly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover award-winning hospitality at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort-only 25 minutes from San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD). Our Cabo San Lucas resort is located on a tranquil swimming-allowed inlet bay between the towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, and provides the action of the city and a soothing escape from the hustle of daily life. Relax in the sun beside our signature infinity pool, where our Pool Concierge attends to your every need, whether it's a fresh towel or a tasty fruit pop to help you cool down. With an excellent Kids Program, there are specially designed activities for guests aged 4-12. Choose from a wealth of dining options at this Los Cabos resort's four restaurants. Indulge in innovative massage treatments at Spa Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach And Golf Resort
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach Resort
- San Jose Del Cabo Hilton
- Hilton Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort San Jose Del Cabo