Spent over a week in a nice room overlooking the
swim-in bar/restaurant. A little noisy when there was a tour-group staying at the hotel but otherwise
fine. Spent most of my swim time at the secondary pool which is located on the east side of the property (and unkown to most guests). There were always plenty of lounge chairs and the pool was very clean. There are mini-markets spread around the hotel. Drank only bottled water purchased at one of the mini-markets - newspapers (when available) are a couple of days old. A little problem with breakfast - I was supposed to have been given breakfast-cards at check-in to give to waiter at breakfast-buffet. Didn't know about this until waiter kept wanting me to pay for the breakfast. Problem quickly resolved - free breakfast was part of my package. Breakfast buffet was great.
If you like to jog there is a long secondary road in front of the hotel the runs past other properties and has no traffic. If you like to golf there are two (2) world-class courses nearby. With rental clubs and green fees about $250 - cart and bottled water included. Try the one with holes that run along the water - great.
Didn't take any taxis - used public bus service that stops near the hotel (across the freeway) Fare is about US $1. It takes you to downtown Cabo San Lucas which is somewhat dumpy except for the area around the harbor.
If you want to take a cruise/fish try a company called RedRum which has a walkin-office near the water.
The beach at the Hilton is OK but a little rough - once you get accustomed to the wave action its not bad - ignore the vendors who aren't too persistent.
There was a safe in the room for locking up your valuables - suggest it be used. I locked passport, etc., without problem.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach And Golf Resort
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Hotel
- Hilton Los Cabos
- Hilton San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach Resort
- San Jose Del Cabo Hilton
- Hilton Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort San Jose Del Cabo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort offers one of the few swimmable beaches in Los Cabos and a variety of both lively and leisurely activities for guests to enjoy. The hotel was designed to reflect the rich Spanish heritage of Mexico, featuring tiled roofs and a hacienda courtyard featuring a large, elevated, cascading pond exemplifies its relaxed ambience. Guestrooms feature colorful textures, hand-hewn treatments and exquisite furnishings, Italian-marble bathrooms feature rainfall showerheads and separate oversized bathtubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, Amex, Venere, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.