First time visit to Cabos and not disappointed at all on our stay at this hotel. We stayed for 6 days in a junior suite with ocean view, it was spectacular especially because the balcony was very spacious with a seating sofa and two launch chairs with our own umbrella. Beach view was breathtaking. The staff was so friendly and attentive at all times.
If you get a chance to experience a massage on the beach, I would definitely recommend it, it is really different feeling than inside the the spa. My partner and I really enjoyed it. One the best part of the hotel is the infinity pool and the swimmable beach. It is really relaxing just to take in the admirable view. I would definitely recommend Hilton Spa and Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort offers one of the few swimmable beaches in Los Cabos and a variety of both lively and leisurely activities for guests to enjoy. The hotel was designed to reflect the rich Spanish heritage of Mexico, featuring tiled roofs and a hacienda courtyard featuring a large, elevated, cascading pond exemplifies its relaxed ambience. Guestrooms feature colorful textures, hand-hewn treatments and exquisite furnishings, Italian-marble bathrooms feature rainfall showerheads and separate oversized bathtubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach And Golf Resort
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach Resort
- San Jose Del Cabo Hilton
- Hilton Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort San Jose Del Cabo