We stayed six nights (January 9th-15th 2014) and wished we could have stayed longer. All the positive comments you read are spot on with regard to this property. The rooms are fantastic and views are awesome.
If you don't mind paying for quality and charging it to your room like any other premium hotel it's perfect. Don't compare to an all-inclusive resort, it's a different experience. It's also very quiet here after the two pool restaurant/bars close up at 6PM. If you want nightlife activities, take a taxi to Cabo San Lucas. Come here to relax.
The service was exceptional as mentioned many times already. We ate at all the restaurants during our stay and particularly enjoyed having the sushi, pizzas and dinner at El Meson. The mariachi band and fresh made salsa at our table at El Meson made for our most memorable meal during our stay.
Recommend Happy Hour (5-6PM) at La Vista, you get free appetizers and the certain drinks are half price. If you are an early riser, there are free coffee and small pastries between 5-7AM in the lobby.
The hotel was not full, so it was very easy to find a lounge chair about anywhere you wanted. See my foot photo of our favorite place.
The bus stop to both cities/grocery stores/shopping is an easy walk up the drive, past the gates. Recommend taking a taxi to the airport on your way home. It's only $35 and bell hop can have one there in a minute. We met a lot of people, some took taxis to activities, and others the bus and some rented cars. It comes down to your personal preference.
Complaints? None/zero. We read all of them from the past months and didn't experience anything negative. We had a partial ocean view and were fine with that, but if an ocean view is important, please pay the extra. There is always work going on at the Hilton to improve it. We said "hi" to the guys installing cable for the internet on our floor (I assume). Great, glad to see that going on.
Last but not least, the whales. There were dozens swimming and some even breaching right there in front of you as you sit in the infinity pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover award-winning hospitality at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort-only 25 minutes from San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD). Our Cabo San Lucas resort is located on a tranquil swimming-allowed inlet bay between the towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, and provides the action of the city and a soothing escape from the hustle of daily life. Relax in the sun beside our signature infinity pool, where our Pool Concierge attends to your every need, whether it's a fresh towel or a tasty fruit pop to help you cool down. With an excellent Kids Program, there are specially designed activities for guests aged 4-12. Choose from a wealth of dining options at this Los Cabos resort's four restaurants. Indulge in innovative massage treatments at Spa Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach And Golf Resort
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach Resort
- San Jose Del Cabo Hilton
- Hilton Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort San Jose Del Cabo