This was our first time to Cabo. We went Jan. 3-7, 2014. From the moment we landed until we were in our room at the Hilton was 55 mins. When we arrived we were offered a margarita and handed our keys and hotel information. We noticed that the resort was pretty full our 1st day due to all the extra lounge chairs they had around the property. But the rest of our days were not as busy and not as many chairs put out. We had a room on the 2nd floor, but it was full ocean front. It turned out to be beautiful! This hotel is on a very long, beautiful beach. We walked for hours in BOTH directions and never got to the end. We also saw whales right from our balcony. Food and drink were not cheap, but they were made well. Food was good and drinks were made perfectly. Everyone worked very hard and were always very nice.
We did an ATV tour with Cabo San Lucas Tours and whale watching with Whale Watch Cabo. Both were excellent and I would highly recommend these companies.
It took us 2 days to find the deli they have on property. This is on the 1st floor by the quiet pool. They have everything in there and was a daily trip for us.
We did take a taxi into Cabo, $25 each way. We were going to do the public bus (right across the street), but decided the extra $ was worth our time to just get there.
There is a company, right on the beach, that rents water fun things. They will even set up fishing and other site seeing boat trips, and have them pick you up right there on the beach.
We received breakfast voucher, but they do charge 25 peso just to use this voucher, and it's only the continental breakfast. You can pay a upgrade to receive the full buffet. I believe it was around $12 to do this.
It is amazing how much work they do at night. We would sit on our balcony and watch them move chairs around, take all cushions and pillows off the chairs, clean up the beach chairs, then every morning they will bring everything back out.
We will definitely be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort offers one of the few swimmable beaches in Los Cabos and a variety of both lively and leisurely activities for guests to enjoy. The hotel was designed to reflect the rich Spanish heritage of Mexico, featuring tiled roofs and a hacienda courtyard featuring a large, elevated, cascading pond exemplifies its relaxed ambience. Guestrooms feature colorful textures, hand-hewn treatments and exquisite furnishings, Italian-marble bathrooms feature rainfall showerheads and separate oversized bathtubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach And Golf Resort
- Hilton San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach Resort
- San Jose Del Cabo Hilton
- Hilton Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort San Jose Del Cabo