I visited this hotel with my wife, brother and sister in law celebrating our wedding anniversary We could not have been more pleased with our stay. Upon check in there were no upgrades available but the following day the hotel leadership provided us with the appropriate upgrade based on my Hilton status....and all was well with the world. The rooms we were provided had the extended balcony, overlooking the pool. These were from my point of view the best rooms in the house....but not having seen the "titled" suites I am not including them in that evaluation.
The room was spacious with a seating area and the balcony had a shaded seating area (great for book reading) and chaise lounges for relaxing. It was awesome...really.
The housekeeping was impeccable. The staff was responsive, accomodating and very gracious. The turn down service came with the fashioned towel animals normally a cruise thing from my experience....very nice touch. We ate at an anniversary meal at Fenecia restaurant and that was wonderful time..had a special bottle of champagne that they were more than willing to serve with a slight corkage fee and a great wait person.. Our favorite restaurant experience at the property was at the Madero Bar. There we were treated with a special level of service and attention by an outstanding staff led by Victor and his team including Alex and Daniel at the bar. Because of their capable service we spent a lot of time at this restaurant and wouldn't you know it had a swim up bar....just saying. Our Cabo San Lucas vacation was filled with great golf, beautiful ocean swimming and views and terrific food. Oh....and all the pictures were taken personally by me...no jive. Location wise if you want to get out and about, into Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo and to the golf courses, I would recommend renting a car. Be advised howevwer, do not use National car rental.
Thanks to the fine folks at the Los Cabos Hilton Resort for providing the pallete upon which this superb vacation was painted. Hope to see you again. Mucho gracias.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover award-winning hospitality at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort-only 25 minutes from San Jose del Cabo International Airport (SJD). Our Cabo San Lucas resort is located on a tranquil swimming-allowed inlet bay between the towns of Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, and provides the action of the city and a soothing escape from the hustle of daily life. Relax in the sun beside our signature infinity pool, where our Pool Concierge attends to your every need, whether it's a fresh towel or a tasty fruit pop to help you cool down. With an excellent Kids Program, there are specially designed activities for guests aged 4-12. Choose from a wealth of dining options at this Los Cabos resort's four restaurants. Indulge in innovative massage treatments at Spa Oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach And Golf Resort
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach Resort
- San Jose Del Cabo Hilton
- Hilton Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort San Jose Del Cabo