On my arriving at the resort I was met by the doorman. He had a "welcome" margarita wating for me. My room was on the 2nd floor and I asked if I could have a room on a higher floor. he called the desk and was able to obtain a room immediately. That room was on the 4th floor with eceleent views of the infinity pool and surrounding beach.
It was fantastic to return to the room after dinner and a stroll along the beach and find the bed had been turned down, curtains drawn, and chocolate waiting to be consumed....priceless.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach And Golf Resort
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Hotel
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos
- Hilton San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach Resort
- San Jose Del Cabo Hilton
- Hilton Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort San Jose Del Cabo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort offers one of the few swimmable beaches in Los Cabos and a variety of both lively and leisurely activities for guests to enjoy. The hotel was designed to reflect the rich Spanish heritage of Mexico, featuring tiled roofs and a hacienda courtyard featuring a large, elevated, cascading pond exemplifies its relaxed ambience. Guestrooms feature colorful textures, hand-hewn treatments and exquisite furnishings, Italian-marble bathrooms feature rainfall showerheads and separate oversized bathtubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Amex, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.